Silicone baking mat
|Product name|| Custom Non Stick Silicone Macaron Baking Mat|
|Item|| Silicone grill mat|
|Size|| 600*400mm,420*295mm,300*200mm,Customized Size|
|Feature|| Eco-Friendly, Heat Resistant,Non-stick|
|Usage|| Barbeque Baking, Roasting, Heating|
silicone baking mat features:
1. 100% food grade silicone fiberglass
2. High Temperature resistant from -40℃ up to 250℃ (-40 degrees F to 482 degrees F)
3. Durable non-stick easy clean surface, dishwasher safe
4. Used in conventional or microwave ovens for baking
5. Logo printing,labels can be available to you
silicone baking mat applications:
-Base / oven racks
295mm*210mm ,375mm*275mm ,380mm*580mm,420mm*280mm 300mm*400mm ,250mm*150mm,295mm*420mm ,600mm*400mm 330mm*230mm,280mm*205mm ,520mm*315mm ,580mm*380mm
Other sizes can also be customized
Thickness: 0.8mm, 0.40mm
silicone baking mat use and care:
1.Do not use with a broiler or open flame.
2.The sudden temperature should not be over 250 centigrade when you use it.
3.Wash with warm, soapy water and dry with a soft cloth.
4.Don't impact violently or scratch with sharp instruments
5.Don't use it without anything when heating in microwave oven
Advantage of silicone baking mat:
1. Fire resistance:it will not be burned even if with the fire ,while pure silicone baking mat will burn in this situation.
2. Excellent tenacity and Tearing resistance:silicone and glass fiber combined under high temperature and high pressure makes the product's tenacity maximize,it will not break no matter how it be teared.But,under this situation, pure silicone mat will break.
3. Thin appearance and Sturdy hardness,can be tidily placed,while with the same thickness, pure silicone mat is much softer,not as tidily as the former.
4. Long service life:3 times longer than pure silicone baking mat.
5. Besides,glass fiber silicone baking mat has all the features that pure silicone mat has.
Before the first use
1.Wash in Warm, soapy water rinse and dry thoroughly.
2.Apply a thin layer of cooking oil to condition the surface of the pan.
3.Oiling the surface should not be necessary for subsequent uses unless the pan has been washed in the dishwasher when the surface will benefit from a light greasing.